Friday, April 11, 2014

Cherished Hearth Studios!!!

I've been keeping mum for a while now but it's officially time to let the cat out of the bag! This blog has really evolved over the past two years, progressing from my adventures in both Boston and Virginia into more of an interiors/lifestyle focused space. It's quite obvious where my passions lie and I'm excited to announce that soon this blog will be moving to a new location, with a few extra perks accompanying it! 


Cherished Hearth Studios is soon to launch in the next month! Along with a new blog URL will also come a new business endeavor! Expanding on my serious love for styling interiors, I am launching my own interior design company.  Focusing on the organization and styling of interior and event spaces, I hope to bring a modern and fresh twist to the traditional sense of interior design in the Washington DC area. 

I hope you'll continue to follow me as I embark on this new chapter in my life. It's going to be difficult, and it's definitely going to get messy, but I look forward to sharing all of it with you! 

Thanks for your unwavering support and continued interest! I will keep you all posted on Cherished Hearth Studios new home very shortly! 

Cheers! 

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic! I can't wait to see what you do and you know.. hire you! Congrats! XO - Susan

    ReplyDelete